Full Stack React Engineer
A multi-million dollar eSports gaming company is looking for a Lead Developer to work on building the infrastructure and official platform for high school eSports. Catered to League of Legends and Rocket League gamers! The application will be used by eSports Leagues and will promote competitive tournaments and strategic team thinking.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years of production experience
- At least 3 years of experience using React/Node
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passionate about new modern tech
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End
- 50% Back End
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Creative Office Space on the Beach
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.