Contract Project Manager
A creative management platform start-up located in Flatiron is looking for a high-energy and driven Project Manager to join their Customer Success team for 6 months, with the possibility to convert to full-time. As a Project Manager, you’ll develop ad campaigns for one of their notable clients.
This cloud-based startup is trusted by some of the biggest names in Media and Technology as they are using real-time, data-driven actions to help give a competitive advantage to their clients by optimizing each media engagement and impression.
Required Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong customer relationship building skills
• Advanced interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to multi-task and balance tight deadlines
• Creative agency experience
• Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, depending on experience
• Contract Duration: 6 Months, with the possibility to convert to full-time based on business needs
You will receive the following benefits:
• Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Paid Sick Time Leave
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.