Junior Java Engineer
A software product company located in the heart of Glendale, in business for about seven years, is growing their Java development team by four engineers, and looking to expand exponentially over the next six months. Specialized in building market research recruiting software, this 15-person team operates out of a small, centrally located office architected to allow for superior communication between the founders and their engineering team.
Their stack? Only the latest and greatest Java technologies – Java8, Spring Boot, Play Framework, AKKA, Microservices architecture, all built on AWS – Kinesis and Lambda.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year of object oriented Java
- Spring Boot
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% hands on backend Java development
- 100% new development (no support work!)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision insurance
- Generous PTO policy with flexible schedule and work from home
- Fun, family oriented work culture
- Stock options and bonuses offered.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.