Java Developer / Microservices
A Chicago based consultancy is looking to bring on an experienced Java developer. They work with clients that span a variety of industries and build custom software solutions. They are looking for an engineer to join their innovations team to help develop prototypes for several existing clients.
The ideal candidate will be experienced developing software applications in Java. They are hiring for both Senior and Junior levels, but candidates with leadership experience will be strongly considered. You’d be working with cutting edge tech, and experience working in a data intensive environment is a major plus. Apply now and join a slew of amazing projects!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience developing applications in Java
- Experience with Spring frameworks (at least one)
- Spring boot
- Spring cloud
- Spring security
- Experience working in a microservices architecture
- Experience working on cloud based applications
- BS in relevant field (Computer Science, Math, Software Engineering
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working full stack on web applications
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience setting up data ingestion pipelines
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Backend development
- 15% Data structures
- 10% Frontend development
- 80% Hands on
- 20% Team collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- WFH flexibility
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.