Cloud Systems Administrator / AWS
We’re partnered up with a company that creates software for thousands of water utility companies across the country. This software builds tools to improve water utility management for companies in the industry.
They are looking for a Cloud Systems Administrator to come in and provision their cloud infrastructure and automate their environment. The ideal candidate will have experience with AWS, VMWare, and Ansible.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Systems Administrator role
- Cloud computing experience (AWS is preferred)
- Automation experience with Ansible
- Experience maintaining servers with VMWare
- Scripting experience with Bash or Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge/ hands on experience with Azure DevOps is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related STEM experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% CentOS Linux
- 80% Cloud (AWS)
- 20% OnPrem (VMWare)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Benefits + HSA
- 401(k) + Match
- Uncapped Vacation Days
- Fun, open office space
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.