Mid-Level iOS Engineer
A private membership organization working within travel is looking to add a Mid-Level iOS Engineer to their growing IT team. The company has been quickly expanding and has been generating a lot of buzz within the IT community. They've recently moved into a brand new space in Midtown, Manhattan and need Mid-Level iOS Engineers who can work on a variety of different projects.
The Mid-Level iOS Engineer needs experience with Swift for new development, and will be maintaining some older legacy features in Objective-C. The team also works with CocoaTouch, UIKit and CoreData.
They’d love for someone to have startup experience so you’re used to working in a heavily collaborative and agile environment.T his is a great opportunity to join a team building native applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years' iOS development
- Professional experience developing in Swift
- Experience building native applications from the ground up
- Knowledge of iOS frameworks
- Experience collaborating with other developers
- Solid understanding of user engagement and business goals
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a startup
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Beautiful Office, Snacks, and More