Mid-Level UI Designer
A UI Designer with strong visual chops is needed to work on complex 3-D Specific Web Properties. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years’ experience, and work within Sketch, and the Creative Suite. You’ll be conducting pixel-perfect visuals and really need to have a strong grip on translating high-fidelity wireframes to simple and stunning user interfaces.
You’ll be working on Web and Mobile Responsive Sites, as well as Native Mobile Re-Designs, New feature implementation, and really understanding the secondary research brought to you by the UX Team. Work on-site five days a week in Santa Monica.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4 Years’ Experience as a UI/UX, Visual, or UI Designer
- Expertise with Sketch and the Creative Suite
- Ability to translate requirements into designs
- Works well on a cross-functional team
- Strong idea of using secondary research
- Portfolio or Work Samples is required to interview for this position
- Ability to work on-site in Santa Monica, Los Angeles
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in HCI, UX Design—or Equal Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% UI Design
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for Families
- 401(k) % Match TBA
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.