Senior Art Director: Television Commercials
A Senior Art Director is needed for a company looking to aesthetically shoot commercials within their defined color guides and pattern libraries. This company has web properties servicing their eCommerce Division of business, backed by physical products. While the UI/UX Design Teams work on the digital product catalogue, you’ll be working on creating a cohesive shoot for all other digital properties.
You’ll need 5-7+ Years’ Experience working as an Art Director, and the ideal candidate will have experience leading, managing and training junior-mid-level Art Direction Staff. You’ll need to work on-site five days a week in Norwalk, California.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7+ Years’ Experience as an Art Director, or Senior Art Director
- Expertise working with Commercial Shoots for Television
- Ability to translate requirements into visual aesthetic
- Works well on a cross-functional team
- Strong Understanding of Mentoring Staff
- Ability to work on-site in Norwalk, California
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/MS in HCI, Visual Design, Art Direction —or Equal Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Art Direction
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for Families
- 401(k) % Match TBA
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.