Site Reliability Engineer/ML startup
An early-stage Machine Learning and Analytics company is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their growing team. You will be responsible for getting their infrastructure into microservices, revamping their CI/CD pipeline, and implementing infrastructure-as-code. You will be building out new automation tools in the environment and working collaboratively with the other team members.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience working in both AWS and Baremetal environments
- Strong experience using Chef
- Strong scripting experience in Python
- Containerization experience (must have Docker experience)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using Kubernetes
- Experience using Terraform or Cloudformation
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% AWS
- 20% Python
- 20% Chef
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.