As the world’s largest retailer, this company is on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, they are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to write highly performant, reusable code for UI components
- Strong knowledge of ReactJS, Redux and popular libraries its ecosystem
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery.
- Recommend engineering best practices, including use of design patterns, code reviews.
- Collaborate, communicate with different teams. Work independently and in a team very efficiently.
What You Will Be Doing
- Implement platform level features that enable product teams to develop robust applications with high speed, quality and performance.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end code that powers multiple applications.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Own projects from inception to launch.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200k/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 12 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.