My client has launched a Lifestyle Brand that's on a mission to provide content ranging from travel, wellness, beauty, to fashion. They are implementing a cutting-edge user experience that can be seamless for both their Lifestyle Brand web & mobile apps.
The Director of Engineering is looking for a Lead/Senior Front End developer to build and maintain a React-based server-side web framework. You will build web applications and mobile apps using latest tech including React.js and Redux. You will
work within a small team, collaborate with your colleagues (product managers, designers, backend/mobile engineers, devops engineers) to ship impactful products
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of Frontend Development experience
- Familiarity with AWS and building large scalable web experiences
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience utilizing reactive JS frameworks like Vue.js and React.js.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Front End
- 10% Back End
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Creative Office Space on the Beach
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.