Lead Cloud Data Engineer
One of the Nation's largest providers of life insurance products, annuities, and mutual funds is looking for a Lead Cloud Data Engineer to join the team that is creating the next generation platform for managing Customer Data.
The ideal candidate will be competent, hands-on cloud data engineering lead responsible for building data engineering solutions for Enterprise cloud based customer data platform. They will set the direction and provide active oversight for technical design, development and support for data engineering workloads. This position offers a competitive salary, up to $170k/year ODE and full benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in data management and data integration industry
- 5+ years experience in technical and functional design and development for databases, ETL and data warehousing
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with AWS data platforms like S3, RDS, Redshift, Glue, Athena
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Experience with Informatica on Cloud (IICS)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS certifications
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Financial industry experience
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.