Mid Data Engineer (Python or Scala)
A well-known financial services startup is looking to bring on an experience data engineer to help them improve the scalability of their platform as they continue to expand a SaaS initiative that’s seen massive success. They ideally are looking for a data engineer that has experience in either Python or Scala and is comfortable building out Spark pipelines. They work in a very collaborative environment, and candidates will get to have a hand in both code and architecture / design decisions as they scale out their software.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional data engineering experience
- Comfortable coding in Python, Java, or Scala
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building Spark Pipelines
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- REST APIs
- Enjoys collaborating on teams
- BS in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- Python, ETL, Spark, AWS, SQL
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Improve Scalability of SaaS
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.