Cloud Engineer / AWS
A leading Atlanta company in the FinTech industry is looking to bring a Cloud Engineer on their growing team. They are known for providing financial services and technologies for well-known companies and products.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for building out cloud solutions as well as managing and monitoring data centers for financial enterprise companies. The ideal candidate will have experience in both cloud and on prem environments. You must also have experience with modern automation tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in a professional Systems/DevOps environment
- Experience building out automation tools using Jenkins and BitBucket
- Experience with AWS and related technology tools (EC2, ECS, etc.)
- Configuration management and orchestration experience with either Ansible, Terraform, Chef, or Puppet
- Understanding of VMWare virtualization
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related STEM experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Proven experience working in a fast paced environment
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Benefits and HSA
- 401(k) + Match
- Vacation and Personal Days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.