Senior Java Developer (Core Application)
A company in midtown is looking to bring on a Senior Java developer. You will have the opportunity to have a hand in the design process, prototype, implement and deploy mission critical services right off the bat. You will be working on a highly scalable application and have access to our client’s core data. If you are looking for a fast paced and dynamic environment this could be a great role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of experience with core Java
- Working experience in a J2EE environment
- MySQL, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience working on a high frequency trading platform or a real time telecommunication system
- Excellent communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science or STEM degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java
- 100% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Health, and Dental Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Paid Time off
- Work from Home
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.