Mid Full Stack Engineer/Agency
Interested in meeting new people? How about growing your development stack and working on challenging projects? If so, then this design and studio consultancy could be the job for you.
In their biggest location, the team of 35 in San Francisco is looking to add another empathetic, passionate, and enthusiastic member! This position would be full stack work where you’d work on a cross functional team to help expand web and mobile apps. Some of their clients include TaskRabbit, Coinbase, WeWork as of now. Typically, an engineer will work on a project for 3-6 months then start working with another client.
Depending what the client currently uses, you'd most likely use React on the front end with either Java, Go, Python or their back end language. Sometimes they work with early stage startups, so there is a chance to work on greenfield projects and choose the tech stack. This person doesn't need to be exactly full stack and the team can train anyone on the front end or back end side.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years experience as an engineer with at least 3 years building out SPA’s
- Professional experience with React, Angular or another front end framework
- Professional experience with Java, Ruby, Go, Python or another back end language
- Desire to work with startups and enterprises
- Product minded and always thinking about the user experience
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or another relevant degree
- Building out complex products
- Past experience at an agency or freelancing
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End
- 50% Back End
- 50% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $185K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA) with no added charge for families
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 15 paid holidays
- 3 weeks PTO
- Budget to take development classes, attend events, etc.