Senior DevOps Engineer
A machine learning company that assists with rock mining machines to monitor vibration sensor data and image-based analysis for these machines to improve quality and efficiency in the mining.
The perk about this is position is you will work fully remote…yes fully remote job! We are growing rapidly and need more of a Boston preference. Strong candidates will have experience in Terraform and AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 - 5 Years’ experience in a Linux server environment
- Expertise in Cloud Infrastructure -preferably AWS
- Knowledge of the Hashicorp Suite - (Nomad, Packer, Terraform, Vault, Vagrant, Consul)
- Experience deploying full-stack infrastructure-as-code with Terraform
- Experience with containerization using Docker but also exposure to Orchestration with Kubernetes
- Network Infrastructure Knowledge – including VPN's, Load balancing and Routers/Switches
- Participating in an Agile development team
- Experience across CI/CD pipelines and automation tools
- Testing, setup and configuration of monitoring/alerting tooling, specifically with ELK
- Security knowledge including Firewalls
Desired Skills & Experience
- Agile (Scrum) preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications
- The ability to work collaboratively and to communicate technical concepts clearly and accurately
- Graduate-level Degree or equivalent qualification desirable (ideally in Computer Science
What You Will Be Doing
- Implement scalable software systems and platforms
- Problem solve code & systems
- Work within an environment where operational support and monitoring of automation and deploying software to production
- Find creative solutions and implement them in a fast pace work environment
- Technical analysis translating business requirements into functionality
- Work independently and meet deadlines.
- Health and dental coverage,
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k/year, depending on experience
- Unlimited PTO,
- Company match 401(k),
- Annual training budget of $2,500 and much more
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of