Senior .Net Developer / C# / Typescript / API's / Cloud
The largest and most well recognized Commercial Real Estate Company in America is currently looking for a Senior .Net Developer to help a growing team to design and develop enterprise level public applications. They are currently the leading data provider to the $11 Trillion commercial real estate industry. Everyday customers use their data and products to make Million-dollar investment decisions. They are growing rapidly and need talented people.
The Senior Developer is responsible for implementation, designing, developing and troubleshooting high performance and high availability applications using Agile Scrum development and Project Management best practices defined by the company. They will execute on .Net, REST API’s and Microservices, SQL and AWS software development projects to achieve the companies strategic objectives working closely with Product Design and Software Team Lead and Managers .
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of development experience
- Experience in Web based and Database technologies
- Solid web development and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in developing Server Side Rendered and Single Page Web Applications
- Experience with AWS EC2/ECS/S3/RDS/SQS/Aurora/Lambda is highly desired
- Experience in fast paced Agile Scrum environments.
- Proficiency in Continuous Delivery best practices
- Understanding & implementation of automated test processes
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Must be able to communicate at a level appropriate to the audience
- Commercial Real Estate knowledge is a bonus
- Deeply understand what drives the business for which you are building software. We firmly believe that what separates a good Team Lead from a great one is a deep understanding of the business that they are supporting.
- Specify: Work directly with senior leaders in our Product Design and Technical organizations to design applications that amaze our customers.
- Build: Manage and coordinate a team of 3-4 software developers in building applications and platforms utilizing the Agile SDLC. Act as a player/coach.
- Test: Work with your QA resources to ensure that the software you deliver is of the highest quality.
- Launch: Take complete ownership of product launch activities and coordinate closely with DevOps to monitor application performance and availability.
- Measure: Monitor application metrics to ensure the expected results are met with continual user growth.
- Grow: Make your team and those around you better at what they do by (1) hiring and developing the absolute best developers, (2) setting clear team objectives and (3) providing concise, timely and actionable guidance to team members.
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% .Net
- 30% Web Services
- 20% Web / UI
- 20% Cloud AWS
- 80% Coding
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120-145K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Health Dental and Vision
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.