Senior Application Architect
The Senior Application Architect is an experienced and seasoned Application Architect with a wide range of technical skills and a deep understanding of software technologies and trends and how they are used to build solutions for the business. This individual will have experience in the full software development life cycle and experience in rolling out systems and applications using Agile and Waterfall methodologies. This position will be expected to own small to medium in size initiatives from discovery to deployment phase and should be able to wear multiple hats to make things happen. The Senior Application Architect will be expected to work with business stakeholders to understand the need and translate into viable technical solve. Will work closely with project teams, vendors and third party technical contacts and others to drive solution to completion.
- Translate business problems into viable technical solutions
- Provision of robust, reliable, and effective systems in a timely manner
- Actively guide technical design and code development as a subject matter expert for multiple concurrent small to medium complexity projects and enhancements
- Proactive knowledge transfer, coaching, and mentoring of development team in regards to technologies and applications.
- Design guidance to other Application Architects
- Build trusting relationship with key business partners
- Defining and maintaining development standards
- Collaboration with functional and technical leads from various teams
- Close collaboration with third party or vendor technical contacts where needed
- Process improvement recommendations to software design/development team to achieve best practices and high performance
- Provision of accurate estimates of effort for design and development
- Effective communication with the management
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 6 years application design and development in various technologies
- Minimum 2 year application architecture experience
- .NET, AZURE, REST, SOAP, ANGULAR, SQL SERVER
- Broad experience of integrating home grown and COT systems
- Experience working with vendors and third parties in a technical manner
- Software Development Life Cycle experience
- High awareness of latest technology trends and best practices
What You Will Be Doing
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.