Senior QA Analyst
A top Uptown Charlotte company is looking to bring on a Senior Level QA Analyst to work under the Lead QA Analyst. This individual will also gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. This will include writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems, and operations systems for a CRM based application
Required Skills & Experience
- College diploma or university degree in software engineering, computer science, or business administration or equivalent work experience.
- 7 to 10 years’ direct experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards for software testing.
- 3 years’ direct experience as a senior tester for major application integration and/or major application product release.
- Experience utilizing Selenium or similar automation testing tool.
- Experience in using Jira, Quality Center or any other Test Management tool.
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with ERP Application like PeopleSoft HR would be a plus.
- Experience with core software applications, including Microsoft Web, Java, HTML, CRM and Client/server applications.
- Proven data analysis, data verification, and able to query multiple tables.
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% CRM related based Testing
- 20% Server-Based Application Testing
- 70% Automated Testing/30% Manual Testing
- 50% Communication/50% Documentation
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Free parking
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.