Philadelphia’s best work culture organization (as voted on by engineers in the area) is looking for a mobile engineer to join a growing team. The company itself is the main payment processing and payment security provider for VISA and has a presence locally as well as in Las Vegas.
In this role, you will work as part of a small team on mobile applications that focus on credit card processing applications. The main flagship products are split into an iOS and Android platform for thousands of vendors across the world. The company itself deals with millions of transactions every single day and places the highest level of priority on security and confidentiality.
The company has a brand new office, accessible via all modes of public transportation, with sweeping views of the city and surrounding areas. The office includes an open floor plan for the highest levels of collaboration and team building.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least three years experience building iOS or Android applications
- Understanding of NS Lock, Façade patterns, and design patters
- Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Swift, Objective-C, Xcode
- Java experience for Android
- User interface development for mobile applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science or related degree is preferred but not required
- Agile development methodology
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% iOS engineering
- 20% Android development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Office accessible to public transportation
- Access to company events and conferences
- Vacation and personal time off
- Performance dependent 10% bonus
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.