Linux Systems Engineer
A leading company in the healthcare space that is focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment through their detection, imaging, informatics and service capabilities, combined with deep market knowledge and expertise which help customers gain greater insights into their science to better protect their environment, their food supply and the health of their families.
Having such stability with an enterprise company, do you want to work for a leading innovative software company that is breaking into the most modern technology? Strong candidates will have experience in Linux and AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 - 8 Years’ experience in a Linux server environment
- Configuration Management tools experience preferably in Ansible
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure either in AWS
- Knowledge of HPC computing, cueing sub commands
- Experience with a microservices architecture
- Familiar with high-level networking concepts including Layer 3 connectivity and VPN tunnels
- Proven track record of implementing security best practices
- Scripting in Bash, Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Agile (Scrum) preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications
- The ability to work collaboratively and to communicate technical concepts clearly and accurately
What You Will Be Doing
- Maintain production Apache and MySQL (LAMP stack)
- Build and maintain application, network, and security monitoring systems for internal and customer environments and applications.
- Build and support scalable Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments for production applications.
- Support VMWare ESXi based infrastructure.
- Provide technical expertise and support for an actively developed, high traffic LAMP infrastructure.
- Health and dental coverage,
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year, depending on experience
- Unlimited PTO,
- Company match 401(k),
- Annual training budget of $2,500 and much more
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.