C# WPF Developer
Our Client is a product based scientific organization looking for a Senior .NET Software Developer to help them create modern, powerful and delightful scientific software products. This is a permanent full-time position based in Markham, ON, Canada.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of .NET and C# software development experience, preferably in medical devices, scientific instrumentation, image processing, or other types of mission-critical, complex systems
- 5+ years of Agile Scrum experience, either a developer, scrum master, or dev lead
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Strong development skills in C#, .NET framework (3.5 – 4.7) and C++ for desktop applications
- Strong knowledge of WPF, MVVM, XAML, WinForms, MEF, XML, LINQ, UI data binding, typed datasets, SQL Server, TSQL, and SSRS
- Practical experience applying different architectural patterns and styles (e.g., N-Tier or Plugin architecture)
- Strong background in asynchronous programming patterns and event driven applications
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology, unit testing (e.g. NUnit), code repositories (e.g., Git, VSTFS), coding standards, code reviews, team tools (e.g., JIRA, Slack), and software testing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% C#
- 50% WPF (UI)
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.