Content Product Manager
A digital content company that helps universities around the US find prospective students is looking for a Product Manager to work across their multimedia content.
This person will work closely with the commercial and business teams, such as sales, marketing, customers, etc. You should have experience working across B2B content and driving user conversions.
Required Skills & Experience
- B2B SaaS experience
- Experience managing the roadmap for digital content
- Ability to work collaboratively
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in marketing technology
- Experience launching products from ideation to inception
- Data driven product experience
- Competitive salary up to 160k
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous sick time
- Chance to work for a well-known brand and meaningful product
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.