This company is leading the way in music, data, and scalable platforms. This music focused startup is quickly growing and looking for more sever engineers to join their team. The team is responsible for backend services and infrastructure. The app currently has over 50 million users, 2 million uploaded recordings a day, and 12 Gbps on a daily basis.
Your goal would be to improve the users’ experience and add new features reducing latency while building report interfaces, data feeds, and miscellaneous internal applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of java engineering
- Experience with Spring or a similar framework within Java.
- Proficient within the AWS or other cloud technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Nonrelational Databases such as Cassandra
- Experience with mobile applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Java
- 25% Spring/Spring boot
- 100% Hands On Java Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k with matching
- Catered Meals
- Convenient Downtown San Francisco Location
- Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.