Senior DevOps Engineer / Financial District
This company is leading the wireless, cable, and enterprise Wi-Fi industries through the shared spectrum revolution, unlocking a spectrum of possibilities by eliminating the decades-old problem of spectrum scarcity. The Company offers the industry’s first spectrum controller, a cloud-native enablement platform with automation and a vast pre-integrated OEM partner program.
The CI/CD DevOps Engineer will work to build a complete CI/CD pipeline which supports an agile engineering team and a diverse set of programming and cloud technologies and which deploys the resultant massive-scale, mission-critical, multi-tenant cloud application into high availability, geographically-dispersed cloud environments. The Cloud Services DevOps Engineer in this role will independently design and develop continuous integration and deployment frameworks and mentor other engineers in the use and/or extension of the frameworks. This is a hands-on role that will design, code, test and document components and/or sub-components. We are looking for a self-motivated, phenomenal teammate with a background working in an Agile environment to join our dynamic team!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience managing CircleCI or Jenkins and creating workflows for continuous service integration, testing, and deployment. This includes setting up automatic: code pulls from Git, building the code, packaging it (into OS packages and/or containers), deploying the packages to test systems, starting automated tests, and reporting results via dashboards).
- Experience with Terraform, Cloud Formation, etc
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with Git source code control
- Experience with Cloud Services, preferably on AWS
- Experience with Cloud deployment, preferably on AWS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 5+ years of software engineering experience, with at least 3 years hands-on experience with DevOps technologies
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Strong knowledge of open-source libraries/packages
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience with noSQL databases such as DynamoDB and MongoDB
- Experience with Python and shell scripting
- Experience with Linux
- Experience working in an agile (scrum) development environment
- Interest in wireless communication technologies
- Design, develop, test, and document a complete CI/CD pipeline for massive-scale, mission-critical, multi-tenant cloud applications
- Responsible for service delivery in engineering and pre-production environments
- Mentor other engineers in the use and/or extension of the CI/CD pipeline
- Provide technical leadership in the areas of CI/CD technologies, cloud services, and cloud deployments
- Assist with product studies, perform requirements analysis, and develop software architectures to meet requirements
- Support internal and external presentations and discussions as part of the Engineering team, and incorporate customer feedback into release management process
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, equity, and a bonus 15-25%
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.