An enterprise SAAS company located in Glendale is looking to bring on a QA Engineer on a contract basis for 3 months with opportunity for extension. They are willing to pay up to $35/hr for the ideal candidate.
Our client is a leading provider of legal software helping customers with Business Formation, Wills and Trusts, Legal advice, and Intellectual Property protection. With their intuitive software platform, our client delivers unmatched services and insights to help anyone with their legal needs. They are looking to bring on a QA Engineer to join their web application testing team on a 6 month contract basis with opportunities for extension or conversion. This candidate will be responsible for performing End to End Functional and Regression testing on their web based applications. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Manual Web Based Testing, JIRA experience, and experience with SQL for backend and Postman for API testing.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ Years Experience with Software QA experience
- Strong Manual Web-Based testing experience
- Strong SQL experience (Querying/Join-Statements)
- API Testing experience
- Organizational tools experience (JIRA/Confluence)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
- API Testing experience with Postman
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Manual Testing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $35/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6+ Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.