Software Engineer in Test
We’re working with a leading search engine and advertising optimization company in LA to help them hire a Software Engineer in Test. They have a suite of SaaS solutions that companies use to cheaply and effectively reach customers through online advertising, and are partnered with Google, Bing, and Facebook.
In this role, you’d be working with Robot Framework and Python for automated testing of their core SaaS platform. You’d be using Selenium on the front end, and proprietary software for API testing. This is a great opportunity to gain experience using modern technology at one of Boston’s fastest growing companies. They have a beautiful office in Santa Monica with plenty of amenities and are offering an excellent compensation package.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Software QA Engineer
- At least 1 year of experience working with test automation
- Exposure to Selenium is a must
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in C.S. or equivalent
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Interest in the Marketing space
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Test automation and development
- 10% Team collaboration
Competitive Salary: Up to 100k/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401(k) contributions
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous/Unlimited PTO
- Beer on tap
- Plenty of amenities & discounts
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.