Software Engineer / Java / $80k-175k
A local D.C. startup that creates an investment platform for social offerings is looking for a strong Java engineer. This company is growing exponentially and is looking for intelligent and skilled developer to join their team. An ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience and will have a strong understanding of web application development. Candidates must also be excited and motivated to work in a young, fast paced start up environment.
- Experience developing specifically with Java
- Knowledge of Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Skills building great web based applications
- Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience with PostgreSQL database
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment necessary
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% New Development
- 30% Debugging/Code Maintenance
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Generous PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.