A leader in fraud prevention, located in Northridge, is hiring a Mobile SDET to join their growing team. As a member of this team you will be responsible for delivering reliable and scalable releases and develop test plans, troubleshoot issues and work closely with the development teams throughout the company. This is not a remote position and you must be able to work in the Santa Monica office.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience with QA methodologies, specifically with mobile
- At least 3 years of experience automating using Selenium and C#
- Experience with SWIFT, X-code, C/C++
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good team player
What You will Be Doing
- 100% Automation testing (C#, Selenium Webdriver, Appium)
- 100% Hands On (team collaboration, working closely with development teams, writing automation test scripts from scratch)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.