Senior Software Engineer
Partnered up with a Healthcare Technology company located in Sandy Springs that's looking for a Senior Software Engineer to be part of the team. In this role, you'd be responsible for writing reliable and scalable code for their main platform. This platform allows users to better track and manage their medicines and other healthcare needs. Great opportunity to be part of a growing team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong with Node or OOP (Java, Python, Scala)
- Heavy Back End and experience consuming RESTful APIs, Microservices
- Strong communication skills
- Client Facing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of databases including SQL, MySQL & MongoDB
- AWS would be a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Collaborating with team
- Competitive Pay: Up to $120K DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Great Office Location
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Free Parking
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.