Senior AWS and Terraform DevOps Engineer / North End
A Cyber Security company located in Boston's North End is looking to add a Senior DevOps Engineer to their Platform Delivery Team to take charge of their infrastructure.
The Platform Delivery team is a high-profile group that supports all of the companies products products through dev tooling and cloud operations. This company works directly with developers to ensure high uptime of our SaaS products. They strive to maintain a DevOps culture, empowering development while promoting security and reliability. They are a global team with a local focus works alongside our Threat Exposure Management team to bring the next generation of security solutions to our customers.
- Engage with other engineering teams to improve the lifecycle of services on our platform - from design to deployment to operation and maintenance
- Optimize SaaS platform for performance and cost effectiveness
- Monitor and scale distributed services in AWS and clustered datastores such as Cassandra
- Participate in sustainable on-call incident response followed by blameless postmortems
- Automate infrastructure through Terraform or CloudFormation, Chef, and Docker/Kubernetes
- Manage a small team of engineers
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience scaling SaaS services and infrastructure
- Goal-driven, positive attitude with strong communication skills
- Proficient in AWS services, including EC2, RDS, EMR, VPC networking, S3, etc.
- Working knowledge with one or more of: Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef, Ansible, Puppet
- Passionate about developer experiences
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150 /year plus bonus, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.