A growing startup is looking to add a Senior Backend Java Engineer to their growing development team! You will become a core member of the team involved with both hands-on architecture and development, building a data analytics platform using Java, Scala, Elasticsearch, Spring, & Cassandra.. This is a full-time position and can pay competitively for the right candidate depending on experience. Must have a deep understanding of technical concepts, be able to solve complex problems, and have full intentions of becoming a part of their innovative and collaborative work culture.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience working with Java
- Experience working on a team of developers in a collaborative environment
- Experience working with Scala, Groovy, and/or Clojure is a MUST
- Experience working with RESTful web services
- Experience working with NoSQL Databases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming
- B.S. in Computer Science or or equivalent experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% Development
- 15% Design
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k/year, DOE, RSU’s
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- One Remote day
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.