Senior Software Developer
Working with a well known mid-size company in the E-commerce space hiring for a Senior Software developer to be part of their team. They are looking for someone to work on their flagship product to streamline the order and delivery process of their goods. You'll have the ability to pick and implement new technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong with Node or OOP (Java, Python, Scala)
- Heavy Back End and experience consuming RESTful APIs, Microservices
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of databases including SQL, MySQL & MongoDB (+)
- AWS (+)
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Collaborating with team
- Competitive Pay: Up to $130K DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Great Office Location
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Free Parking
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.