DevOps Scala Engineer
La Jolla has an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Scala Engineer to join an organization that has a passion and drive for the event industry. Their mobile-friendly online event registration system is helping event organizers worldwide better manage, market, and monetize everything from simple breakfasts to complex marathons.
Required Skills & Experience
- Configuration Management Tools: SaltStack (preferred), open to any
- Knowledgeable in PHP, JS, Nginx, Rabbit MQ, Tableau, Jenkins, Gitlab
- Advanced skills with relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL
- Extensive knowledge of Amazon AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in a Software Development Field or Equivalent Work Experience
- Experience with Scala and a deep understanding of functional programming paradigm
- Ability to take initiative and take the lead on raising the bar, improving code and innovating to create a better work environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Red Hat Linux
- 30% Windows Server 2010
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.