Senior DevOps Engineer / Linux / AWS / Terraform
A storage as a service company is seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer that will be responsible for improving internal cloud infrastructures and offerings while also providing pre- and post-sales support to DevOps, Cloud, and Data Center Customers. You should be capable of providing and supporting proof-of-concept and trials for customer purchases.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Linux and AWS while also being able to work closely with the sales and engineering teams. Strong communication is critical as well as being able to work independently.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS, Amazon Web Services
- Experience with networking concepts and protocols
- Experience with Linux Administration
- Experience with Automation systems like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Terraform
- Experience with VMware
- Experience with Jenkins
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of containerization with Docker/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Openstack
- Ability to be on-call periodically to handle support issues
- Exceptional customer management, presentation, and communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% AWS
- XX% Linux
- 20% Networking
- 60% Hands On
- 20% pre- and post-sales
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.