One of Orange County’s premiere SaaS companies is looking to bring on a information security risk analyst to assist the GRC Director in securing their information security and increasing risk posture.
Assist with risk requirement definitions, risk assessments, high level and detailed design documents and risk and recommendation documentation. Assist in security projects and provide guidance on security posture and risk management initiatives.
Required Skills & Experience
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Security Certification(s) (e.g. Security +, CISA etc)
- knowledge of security standards and best practice such as ISO 27001 and NIST
- Strong understanding of Cobit5
- At least 3 years' experience working within IT, IT Audit, information security risk, governance, compliance or similar department is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of third party information security assessments and information security is highly advantageous.
- A basic understanding of NIST CSF, ISO27001/2 and PCI.
- Good attention to detail supported by strong communication skills (both written and verbal) are a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Ability to align risk issues to business solutions is key.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment with high expectations
- Strong customer service, leadership, organizational, communication and interface skills
- Knowledge of system and application development process - security requirements
- Experience supporting cloud security implementation a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on risk assessment
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Dental and Health Insurance
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- In-Office Bike Storage
- Fun and Collaborative Environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.