DevOps Engineer / Hybrid Cloud / Jenkins / Docker
AI software firm that specializes in data management and analytics is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team and build the cloud infrastructure and automate deployments. The ideal Engineer will have experience with hybrid cloud environments, able to work in a fast pace environment, and has strong communication.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with maintaining CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins
- Experience deploying Docker containers
- Experience with configuration management using Chef, Ansible, or Puppet
- Experience scripting with Python and Bash
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Hashicorp tools including Vault, Terraform, and Packer
- Knowledge of cyber security
- Strong communication
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Hybrid Cloud
- 40% Automation
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.