One of the leading encryption service companies in the Country is looking for the best and brightest Senior DevOps engineers to help them build out their cloud infrastructure as well as organize and plan projects from start to finish. Candidates in this position will be preferred if they have experience writing scripts and working with tools such as Jenkins, Docker, AWS, and Python.
If you are looking to get your hands dirty deploying and configuring Linux systems in a data center or cloud infrastructure as well as collaborate with a few different engineering teams. Engineers will get exposure to new tech in the configuration management and virtualization spaces as well as an accelerated growth path.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years hands-on experience as a Linux System Administrator/DevOps in a mission critical environment (DataCenter including 24x7 operations)
- Strong experience working with systems deployed on AWS infrastructure (all facets, including Autoscaling, VPCs, Container Management, RDS and SQS implementations)
- Intimate knowledge of Linux or Linux-like systems administration, performance and filesystem tuning
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience related to high availability web architecture and technology including Nginx, Unicorn, Rails, PHP and Node.js applications, and best practices knowledge with setup and deployment of Cluster Database technologies using Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Memcache and Redis.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience related to mission-critical backup and recovery
- Strong ability to write scripts in an administrative language (Python, Ruby, or Shell)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven ability to work well in a crisis and under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Programming background in modern OO language
- Experience managing system configuration Chef and Ansible
- Experience with Ansible, Chef, Consul, Docker, Docker Schedulers, Terraform, Vault, Continuous Integration/Deployment
- 90% Red Hat Linux
- 10% Windows Server 2010
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.