This position provides technical support and analysis and customer-focused work within the area of Network Services/Telecom. Incumbents are responsible for working and resolving technical problems of moderate complexity. Works within technology projects, representing their respective teams and working semi-independently to provide project deliverables with supervision from their manager and assistance from more senior staff. Support and maintenance of relevant applications and infrastructure and troubleshooting is required, under the direct supervision of their manager
Required Skills & Experience
- Five years of progressively responsible technical systems experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or a combination of equivalent experience, training and education
- Define, track, and assure responsiveness to clients' information technology problems.
- Prepare status reports.
- Effectively coordinate, perform and complete multiple duties and assignments concurrently and in a timely manner.
- Categorize time spent, requests for service and assets according to provided definitions.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with deployment, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Cisco wireless within an enterprise environment.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Pension %
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.