Cloud DevOps Engineer
An opportunity in San Diego to join a company in the AI industry is looking to bring on a Cloud DevOps Engineer to help users analyze data in context through a human-usable data model. You will be joining a team of problem-solvers, analysts and engineers – all powered by changing the way the world interacts with data. Their roots are in data mapping and advanced analytics, but their passion is bringing together ideas and technology all in the name of helping their customers go further, faster.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of Linux including CentOS/RedHat
- Strong scripting skills including Bash, other scripting/programming languages
- Managing AWS / Azure infrastructure, including EC2, VPC, creating and managing AMIs
- Managing CI/CD setup including Jenkins, build agents, automation scripts
Desired Skills & Experience
- Virtualization technologies, including Docker, others like Xen, VMWare etc. a plus
- Managing yum repos, Docker registry, Sonatype Nexus repository manager
- Familiarity supporting Agile software development teams
- Setting up and managing Chef, Nagios, Nginx, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Red Hat Linux
- 40% Windows Server 2010
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.