Principal Java Engineer/ Contract/ MongoDB/ Postgres/ San Mateo
Ride-Sharing meets autonomous driving as this automotive technology startup joins forces with an enterprise rental company.
The Platform Software manager is looking to bring on a principal level software engineer who can hit the ground running with Java, Spring, and Kafka. You will be working to build a platform that aggregates huge amount of car data.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Core Java or Java Spring experience
- Experience with cloud-based micro services
- Strong experience working with MySQL and NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB and Postgres
- Experience with messaging tools (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- The ability to work independently and autonomously on projects
Desired Skills & Experience
- Building REST APIs (Ideally 3rd party APIs across platforms)
What You Will Be Doing
- Java Coding: 50%
- Microservices: 25%
- Rest APIs: 25%
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients