Looking to use your experience with software and QA development to make a true impact both internally and externally? Motivated by the opportunity to be exposed to a fast-paced mobile application environment, back end architecture and complex system integration? Then this job is perfect for you!
Our company’s QA team is made up of talented, intricate, courageous members who constantly push each other to be great. Together, you’ll be responsible for addressing any mobile or web application challenges or changes that might prevent accurate functionality of our user applications. We are what we produce and we’re counting on you to make sure we don’t miss a thing!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in computer science
- 6+ years of IT experience
- Experience working with testing programs Selenium Webdriver or QTP
- Programming Language experience (Java are preferred).
- Ability to write comprehensive, precise test documentation and test cases, as well as conclusive Bug tickets.
- Experience working with load and performance testing tools Jmeter and Grinder
Desired Skills & Experience
- MS in computer science or related field
- Ability to be flexible and work across multiple projects at a moment’s notice.
- Be Proactive. We’re looking to not just have you be part of our team, but improve our projects and processes.
- Bonus points if you are familiar with utilizing automated testing tools such as Selenium and Xamarin Test Cloud.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefi