Sr Site Reliability Engineer / AWS / Kubernetes
An AI based marketing software company is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer who can manage large-scale software systems and can manage thousands of hosts. The Ideal candidate will have strong experience with cloud scalability to handle millions of transactions per second on a global scale.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS and offerings including CloudFormation, Lambda, ECS, EKS
- Experience with scripting using Python, Bash, Powershell
- Experience with hybrid systems in Linux and Windows
- Experience with Configuration management using Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- Experience with microservices using Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos
- Experience with CI/CD in Jenkins or GitLab
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Big Data
- Familiarity with ITIL including Incident, Problem, and Change management
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Windows
- 40% Linux
- 100% AWS for Cloud
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.