Marketplace Product Designer
A Manhattan based, tech focused company in the healthcare industry is seeking a Product Designer to join their team. They offer a two-sided marketplace that allows companies to operate more efficiently and at a higher level, improving patient experiences across the country.
This designer will be a generalist, capable of doing UX research all the way to UI and developer hand off. You’ll be able to work on both sides of the marketplace but will probably spend more time on the consumer offerings.
Required Skills & Experience
- “Generalist” design skills
- Experience working on web applications
- Ability to work collaboratively
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in marketplace technology
- Experience with mobile iOS/Android
- Product Design experience
- Competitive salary up to 125k
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous time off, up to 4 weeks!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.