Data-focused Product Manager/FinTech
A rapidly growing fintech startup is looking for a data-focused Product Manager to join their team. They are a smaller team, so collaboration is a must. You will be responsible for designing integrations with data and 3rd party apps and APIs, so prior experience with that is a must. While they’re not looking for someone who has an extensive technical background, they need someone with general technical know-how so you can hit the ground running.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Prior experience bringing a product to market and delivering a new product
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience working in a startup
- Passion for fintech
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% hands on
- 50% management
- 25% designing 3rd party integrations
- 50% feature prioritization and creating a product roadmap
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Weekly happy hours
- Massive growth potential
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.