Senior Product Manager
A well known Health-Tech company is creating an innovation lab within their organization and they're looking for a Senior Product Manager to join this team. With the backing of a large, well known company this innovation lab is looking to disrupt the healthcare industry by providing a holistically better and more transparent user experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience working on consumer facing products
- Working understanding of the SDLC
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience working in health-tech
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
- Great communicator, both written and verbal
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Gym membership discount
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.