Our Client is an enterprise organization enabling healthcare for all. They manage dental, vision, drug, and healthcare benefits programs exclusively for government and social services agencies in Canada.
Required Skills & Experience
- End user support.
- AD and Exchange user management.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner with various IT equipment.
- Inventory management of stock levels and record of hardware and software (warranty periods, licenses, etc.)
- Respond to IT tickets, emails, and requests
- Assigned projects to be completed to detail
- Track and support vendor led planning of maintenance and upgrades
- Server build and configuration
- End user support
- Servers/Network/backup monitoring
- Respond to service calls and alerts.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in managing windows-based networks and connectivity
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with IT systems and network administration.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Help Desk
- 50% Tickets, support
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $70K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.