Principal Architect (remote flex)
One of the largest Enterprise companies in the retail and e-commerce game is looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to their growing team dedicated to enhancing and developing their core retail platform. Joining this team would put you side by side a team of incredibly talented and dedicated engineers contributing to the overall vision and design of their complex and highly technical platform.
The current platform is ran on Java and Spring-boot with heavy microservices infrastructure being put in place. This is a great opportunity to play a large part in helping one of the top companies in the world in building out the platform that will continue to fuel their business into the future.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive programming experience with Java
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- Restful Web Services experience
- Large scale development experience
- Microservices implementation experience with Spring-Boot
- Strong Data Structure and NoSql experience
Desired Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Java and Spring-boot development
- 20% Microservices implementation
- 100% hands on development of Java, Spring-boot microservice
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.