Director of UI
An established automotive company currently revolutionizing the way we shop and finance a car is currently in search of a Director of UI. You will be responsible for managing, guiding, and mentoring the company’s UI design team across their digital landscapes that range from apps, products and campaigns.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of Product Design experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Experience managing a team larger than 3
- Experience working on digital products with extensive UX considerations.
- Degree in Design
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree in design
- Campaign-based digital experience
- 25% Hands On
- 75% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.